Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Mark here... New owner in San Antonio, Texas. Also new member to the forum. I have raced cars, spec trucks, jet skis and bow looking at toying with my new 500... :D

I have some ideas I am toying with and I am looking forward to reading what others are doing. My salesman here in San Antonio said that the Cooper club had stopped by the dealership and had mentioned if anyone was interested in meeting with the Cooper club they were welcome too.

Mark
aka KISS_Racing

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from a fellow San Antonio member!
hey there... What side of SA are you in?

@psilo110, thanks for the reminder... I was going to do my signature and forgot.

I special ordered mine Bianco Perla. Sport w/5spd, Power sunroof, SCP & SSP... Bought the door sill guards today and ordered the bra which should be in Tuesday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in the Sonterra area. Mine is a 500C Bianca Lounge -- I'm loving it!

I've taken my 500C to the Cars & Coffee gathering which occurs the last Saturday of each month (~8am to ~11am) at the Vineyards Shopping Center off 1604 at Blanco. They always have a great turnout with a diverse range of collectible cars there. The interest shown in the Fiat 500 has been pretty strong, even though I've been the lone Fiat rep both times I've attended. I missed today, but hope to go again in the future. You're encouraged to bring your 500 Sport along!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in the Sonterra area. Mine is a 500C Bianca Lounge -- I'm loving it!

I've taken my 500C to the Cars & Coffee gathering which occurs the last Saturday of each month (~8am to ~11am) at the Vineyards Shopping Center off 1604 at Blanco. They always have a great turnout with a diverse range of collectible cars there. The interest shown in the Fiat 500 has been pretty strong, even though I've been the lone Fiat rep both times I've attended. I missed today, but hope to go again in the future. You're encouraged to bring your 500 Sport along!
Sounds great... I have several Vette friends who have been in the past and they enjoyed it. It will be very busy between now and New Years between work and projects. I need to start measuring our cars and start working on products.

I saw what looked to be a Burgundy Pop turn down my street of course I threw out the friendly wave...:) Let's stay in touch and maybe try to meet up one day prior to the next C&C get together?

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts