112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some little part....

For my Iphone

Need some black paint behind the cap!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Waiting for the accesories to come to Canada so that I can get the FOB covers. I like the caps but I won't risk getting those just to easy to steal.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like the caps but I won't risk getting those just to easy to steal.
Cap stolen today......:mad:...all my car have caps and this was the first time i lost them!!

@Rui
Where did you take this key cover?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Cap stolen today......:mad:...all my car have caps and this was the first time i lost them!!

@Rui
Where did you take this key cover?

I sell them over at Cartel Parts, the buttons are a new product that will be available soon

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Juair, where did you get the valve cover caps? I was looking at them on line, at 500 Madness. They had a couple different styles Are those OEM caps from the dealer. They just finished our studio here, so accessories aren't out yet.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Juair, where did you get the valve cover caps? I was looking at them on line, at 500 Madness. They had a couple different styles Are those OEM caps from the dealer. They just finished our studio here, so accessories aren't out yet.
From a Fiat Dealer on ebay!!

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Thanks, Juair. Where's is thanks button for this forum? 500 Madness has them for $12.99. I could wait till the studio open too. I want the chrome gas cap cover.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Thanks, Juair. Where's is thanks button for this forum? 500 Madness has them for $12.99. I could wait till the studio open too. I want the chrome gas cap cover.
Although I don't like chrome as much as many people I really like the gas cap but am not sure I would want to spend the asking price as I feel it is unreasonably higher than it should be, and I am one that loves to spend and does so in an over abundance compared to what I should.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts