Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For the wife really. Test drove the Sport and then the Pop. I prefer the Sport a little but found the Sport seats a little short in the bench. But car was for the wife and she was buying it and didn't want to spend the extra $$.

So got a blue pop-5spd manual O
Only options:
1-15" alloys ($500)
2-Spare tire donut underneat (350-all 500s at the dealer have this option installed)

plus tax tag, tags...etc $18K OTD...that's including everything. 0% financing for 5yrs.

A decent deal I guess for southern Calif. and our high taxes.

Wife loves the car and I think it's pretty **** fun too. Won't be modding it as I'm not making the payments. Plus could care less and like the little thing as is :)

Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,239 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha. ive seen that said before then 2 months later wife is wondering why her car is alway being taken for a "grocery store run" on the weekends.
LOL.....I know. I already told her if she wants to rest her left leg on her commute sometime, she can drive my automatic Focus anytime. :) Somehow I don't see that happening anytime soon. Luckily when we take one car, she prefers I drive.....especially at night. So I'm sure I'll be able to play in the Fiat a decent amount after her infatuation subsides some.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Best colour! :D

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
For the wife really. Test drove the Sport and then the Pop. I prefer the Sport a little but found the Sport seats a little short in the bench. But car was for the wife and she was buying it and didn't want to spend the extra $$.

So got a blue pop-5spd manual O
Only options:
1-15" alloys ($500)
2-Spare tire donut underneat (350-all 500s at the dealer have this option installed)

plus tax tag, tags...etc $18K OTD...that's including everything. 0% financing for 5yrs.

A decent deal I guess for southern Calif. and our high taxes.

Wife loves the car and I think it's pretty **** fun too. Won't be modding it as I'm not making the payments. Plus could care less and like the little thing as is :)

View attachment 1336

I am with you on the modding thing and I have no payments thankfully. I figured going from 500hp down to 101 means I was looking for stellar mileage and not a hopped up 4. Of coarse everyone is entitled to do their own thing without a doubt. Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts