Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a new 500 pop two weeks ago.....what a well made vehicle it is...fun to drive in the classic Italian " arms stretched out" style....had no intention of buying, but after a test drive the dealer showed me some fabulous numbers....I drove it home that very day...it is Mocha Latte, has a powered sunroof, and is automatic....chose the automatic gearbox because all my other cars are stickshift equipped...plus six gear ratios are better than five.....have almost 600miles on it and it draws a crowd everywhere it is parked...the nearest Fiat dealer to me is 70miles distant....Fiats just do not show up where I live....they are a curiosity here and I own the only one for miles around...so far in combined city/freeway driving it has returned 33 average mpg.....exactly double the mileage of my wife's Jeep Liberty....I'm ok with that...I plan on keeping it stone stock for now....no boy racer stuff for me....can't wait until the first road trip !!!:cool:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats! I love that color too, it's so unique and really pops (hahaha, see what I did there?) on the highway. You'll keep falling in love over and over again.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Welcome fellow noob!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome - great color choice! If we hadn't been so enamoured with Verde Chiaro, we would have definitely gone with Mocha Latte!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.