178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,717 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I heard that Mopar Pedal Kits will be available for both manual and automatic 500's. any word on that?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got any performance shocks for use with lowering springs? :)

I heard that Mopar Pedal Kits will be available for both manual and automatic 500's. any word on that?

Just got off the phone with both Mopar accessory tech and Mopar performance and neither could confirm availability of these items at this time :(

Benny

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what about guys who have new
front Mats from dealer ??

Should be sold seperate also

Sent from my Argento 500
The rear mats are not available alone or at least not yet. Being that the front mats get worn more than the rears one can purchase the set and store the fronts until the original ones get beat up.

I know its not much help just a thought

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Benny,
can you tell me the correct part number for spark plugs for the Abarth. I tried looking on mopar.com but it was not clear which ones were correct for the Abarth.
Also, can you tell me the thread size on the oil pressure sensor? I want to add an oil pressure gauge and trying to find out what adapters would be needed or the best way to do it. Thanks!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Benny,
can you tell me the correct part number for spark plugs for the Abarth. I tried looking on mopar.com but it was not clear which ones were correct for the Abarth.
Also, can you tell me the thread size on the oil pressure sensor? I want to add an oil pressure gauge and trying to find out what adapters would be needed or the best way to do it. Thanks!

Hello,

The Abarth spark plug info is as follows:

SPARKPLUG
Make: Fiat |
Part#: SP070507ACList Price: $31.20
Your Price: $21.51 each

If you would like to order they are available using the part number search on the following page
http://moparonlineparts.com/repair-parts.php

I am sorry I do not have such technical info as the thread size

-Benny

1 - 20 of 104 Posts