Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all.

I just got mine last week, and so far I love it. I'm 6'3" and I'm amazed at how comfortable I am in it. I get these looks from people when I get out of it like they're watching that circus act when the clowns come out of those tiny cars. :D

As far as I'm concerned, my Pop has everything I'd ever need with the exception of upgraded wheels (which I intend to get as soon as possible).

I'm hoping that a owner's club starts up in MN. In the meantime, I enjoy visiting this site to learn about everyone else's experiences. I'll post my experiences here as I add miles.

This is my first "owners group" experience. From what I've read so far, folks here seem pretty nice.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Welcome. If I'm not mistaken, there are a few people on here from the TC, so you might track them down and be the charter members of your local club.

I lived in Eden Prairie for a year and Prior Lake for another seven, but now I'm in OH.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Tom. I'm in Edina. Got to know Doreen, Pat on the sales side very well and Justin the head mechanic at our Studio is great.

You may see me zipping around in the Rosso Cabrio with a black top.

Hey and the Twin Cities club sounds super. Might have some interesting discussions about snow tires. ;)

Ciao

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks guys! It would be cool if a club was started here, but I'm not sure I have it in me to start one myself...I'm a bit shy.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!
welcome to the forum!

it would be awesome if you can start the club or someone, being a car guy, people in the car community are easy to talk to so you being shy wont be an issue.

if i lived in that area i`d meet up!

get some meets going and post pic`s :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts