Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to hijack the thread but in this pic your rims look way more silver than mine, I think I have an almost gunmetal look but maybe it is just the camera causing it.
I think it's just the camera. They are a gun metal color. I didn't notice that before they do look brighter. Weird!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
228 Posts
Since it is just artwork,not yet on the car...have your designer mock it up in black and silver just for comparison. From past experience the white will look dirty. Have been a designer and photographer my entire working career until recently.

my two cents worth.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since it is just artwork,not yet on the car...have your designer mock it up in black and silver just for comparison. From past experience the white will look dirty. Have been a designer and photographer my entire working career until recently.

my two cents worth.
I would like the black for sure...problem is I bought the mine with the double white Racing stripe so I think it would clash to have white on top an black down the side.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I'm not into these graphics running the length of the car and breaking up the clean colour, shape and flow. That's the reason I didn't buy a PE.
Reminds me of my friend's Hybrid Escalade. I counted 9 or 10 "Hybrid" graphics and badges around the exterior. Seemed tacky as ****.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I'm not into these graphics running the length of the car and breaking up the clean colour, shape and flow. That's the reason I didn't buy a PE.
Reminds me of my friend's Hybrid Escalade. I counted 9 or 10 "Hybrid" graphics and badges around the exterior. Seemed tacky as ****.
Really, censor the word he||? Seems a bit much...

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I have a local Graphics Shop making a new stripe for my FIAT. I've attached a pic of what we are going to do. What do you think?
I like the stripes, but I would continue them onto the front fascia and finish them off as they are at the rear, by the checkered part. it will match the stripes on your hood/roof more......at least I think so. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sure sounds like "chinkachento" to me. Maybe "chinkochento", but how is the "q" being missed?
cin-que-CEN-to

cin like "chin"
que like "que" in quest
cen like "chen" in Chennai (city in India), as "che" in check + n
to "to" in top, but with the tongue more near the front teeth

\ˌchiŋ-kwi-ˈchen-(ˌ)tō\

1 - 20 of 43 Posts