Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Since there aren't any open dealers yet in FL I went to pick up a Bianco Sport in Atlanta (10 hour / 660+ mile trip each way). Made the decision on Friday at midnight, left around 2:00 AM, drove non-stop to Atlanta, picked up the 500, headed back around 2:30 PM, made it back home around 2:00 AM, exactly 24 hours after I left and almost 48 hours after I last slept. Never again!

Cool as **** car, comfy on long trips. Got 37 mph on the way back doing 70 mph with the A/C on. With the engine broken in (it already feels A LOT freer) and at a more conservative speed, mileage should go well into the 40's.

Waiting for me at the dealer:

Ran into a distant relative of my 500 in Miami: 1960's Ferrari 330 GT. A completely original and unrestored driver. You don't see this everyday!

Looking forward to sharing some cool stories with everyone in here!

Cheers,

Javier S.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Welcome! Lovely Bianco Sport!
I achieved similar economy results on my road trip to Toronto and back this weekend. The car is wonderfully comfortable on the long haul.

·
Registered
700 Posts
love your car......what options did you get any how many miles did you go before the low fuel light came on.....and then how many miles are you going on a tank of gas

your color combo is perfect for me

·
Registered
30 Posts
Beautiful car!! I also just picked up a white 500 Sport this last thursday. I can't wait to take it on a long trip to see how the mileage is on the freeway :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
After around 2,000 miles, your mileage will jump up to over 40 mpg. Happened to me with my Pop, also my new Sport. Getting 42 mpg on my 13 Sport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts