Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been quietly tagging along for a few months, thought I'd say hey. Ordered manual white pop in McKinney with red/ivory interior a couple days ago. It is getting picked up from Oklahoma tomorrow but will be a few days before pics as they are waiting on the toys I ordered also:

Eibach springs
OZ Adrenalina 17"s and tires

Planning on some other fun mods soon. I'm coming from a 2JZ obsession and trading in my manual Lexus IS300. Very excited to be a part of Fiat crew soon.

Quik

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picking it up today.

Here are some pics:

Tint 15% all round

Eibach Pro-Kit:

Stock wheels stripped:

OZ Adrenalina 17"s:

New Yoke-my-hamas:

New springs installed and rear bump stops cut:

She needs a name, input welcome

Quik

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I enjoy driving her so much that I put over 300 miles on her in the first weekend.

She still needs a name. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks awesome, is this your delivery pic from Fiat of McKinney? How is the ride after the drop...or did you have the car at all before the drop?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks awesome, is this your delivery pic from Fiat of McKinney? How is the ride after the drop...or did you have the car at all before the drop?
F of M just like you :p

Definitely drove a few prior to drop. With drop it's a wonderful ride, no leaning like stock, sporty but not too firm and IMO looks how it should have factory. Cutting the rear bump stops is a must though. I showed F of M where and how to cut so if you get it done, I'd go there.

Quik

1 - 13 of 13 Posts