Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the tint done today, here is some shots.

20 all around the back and 35 on the front doors.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next is Flat Black out all the chrome and haven't figured out how to take care of the tail lights yet.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Anything darker than 35% here is an issue with inspections, 20% on the sunroof though is the perfect choice to not be bothered with the sun yet get enough light to enjoy the design FIAT intended. I also did the front across the top, you didn't mention the sunroof on yours...might consider it if you haven't.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anything darker than 35% here is an issue with inspections, 20% on the sunroof though is the perfect choice to not be bothered with the sun yet get enough light to enjoy the design FIAT intended. I also did the front across the top, you didn't mention the sunroof on yours...might consider it if you haven't.
Just flew back from Charlotte yesterday, i fell in love with NC, seriously considering moving down there

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Just flew back from Charlotte yesterday, i fell in love with NC, seriously considering moving down there

Friend lives in Charlotte and he likes it, overall nice place since both the beach and mountains aren't too far either way and the temps are more live-able than many places year-round. Black on yellow looks hot, still need to do the top though. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts