Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, we have a Fiat and are looking for advice as far as camping goes. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! As far as camping? ... bring extra socks and don't forget the bug spray! And a tent because FIAT doesn't recommend towing a trailer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the Forum! As far as camping? ... bring extra socks and don't forget the bug spray! And a tent because FIAT doesn't recommend towing a trailer.
I've been looking online and I think the Fiat can pull a teardrop trailer.

little-guy-rt-interior-2.jpg

What do you think?

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Welcome.

There is an owner called MelB (I'm not sure I got the way she writes it correct). She has a 500T and is into off roading and such... even gearing up for the Mogol Rally. I would seek her out and ask for her input.

http://www.mongolianpandaexpress.org/

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
If heading into bear country remember to pack a 357 for close in support, well maybe a shotgun and for further out action a .303 should do the trick.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, we have a Fiat and are looking for advice as far as camping goes. Anyone have any suggestions?
I put all my camping gear in my trailer along with clothes. The trailer might weigh 100 lbs, its super light and i packed about 300 to 400 lbs of gear in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts