Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone, I was just wondering if anybody had any good suggestions for what type of floormat I should use in my 2012 500 Sport. Ideally I would like something with a bit of red in it, but it’s not necessary. Any suggestions would help, thanks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey there everyone, I was just wondering if anybody had any good suggestions for what type of floormat I should use in my 2012 500 Sport. Ideally I would like something with a bit of red in it, but it’s not necessary. Any suggestions would help, thanks!
Hey NoahBel.
Lloyd’s Rubbertite is your ticket. I have a pair of reds up front in my Volvo C30 T5 R Design. Simply Stunning.

·
Registered
13,605 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have the all weather OEM floor mats in my 2012 sport. They have held up excellent, the last 10 1/2 years. If you need a lot more protection. Weather Tech make a good floor mat too. They conform up to the sides of console, and door sills. 500 madness sells a wide selection of floor mats too. Check out their site.

Gear shift Car Vehicle Speedometer Automotive tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
Preferably I would like something with a touch of red in it, however it's excessive. Any ideas would help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just bought a set of 3D Maxpider kagu floor mats for 2018 fiat 500 abarth and they fit almost perfectly but where the floor mat hook tabs are they don't go through the floor mat holes. The bottom side has sectioned clips that raise the mats and they are a half inch high, because of that, the hooks won't go through. It's like they are supposed to clip into something that isn't there on the floor. Dumb question and I think I know the answer but I'm gonna toss it out there anyway. Am I supposed to clip those tabs off? The mat hooks will pass through then, I think, they'll fit perfectly if I do. 135.00 shipped from Napa. 500 Madness sold out on black Friday and I just missed their deal for 89.00.

·
Registered
2013 Pop, manual, Abarth springs, kyb gas a just rear, zonker short shot air filter, Sprint booster
216 Posts
I have factory rubber all seasons which are good but in another car have Weathertech. The Weathertech on that car (not a Fiat) cover some of the dead pedal area and come up the sides and fit very well. If I had choice, I probably would go with Weathertech from that experience. The Weathertech, imo, exceed factory quality for feel, fit, coverage, design. They were a bit pricier as I recall but I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to get another set. I feel they are well worth the $ and the extra quality exceeds any cheaper mat for value that up to this point exists, of for any price for that matter, in my mind...

·
Registered
13,605 Posts
The Weather Tech ones, are the best for all around protect. I would just purchase ones for the front of the seats. No one ever sits in the rear of my car. The 500’s weather tech rear 500’s, are one large mat. Not what pictured below….

Automotive tire Rectangle Sleeve Bag Funeral

·
Registered
13,605 Posts
Here are the actual photo’s of the weather tech floor mats. They come in 3 different plastic colors.
Black, beige, and a light grey….

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Automotive design Automotive tire Grey Style Camera

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'd hate to think that I'm missing some parts, like a bottom ring that snaps in? Or a cap that covers the top to further waterproof the carpet underneath. 500 madness sold out quickly on black Friday so I ordered from Napa. But I can't help but wonder if I am missing something. Other than that if I clip off the tabs under the mats the mats will lay flush.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts