Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its really a divine meeting, me and the Fiat.

I was in the woodlands (north of Houston) walking around with my girl and walked by at Fiat dealer. I had never seen them before. So we turned around and walked in. We were greeted very kindly. I told them I had never seen one before and so the salesman proceeded to show me the vehicles. When I saw the sticker price I was shocked. I was expecting the price to start around $25,000 or so. I was really impressed, so much so that I came back about a week later to test drive.

That test drive experience stuck with me and my girl for about a month. We drove other cars that I was interested in but my mind, body, and soul was drawn to the 500 sport. So we went back to test drive again a week ago from today. This day was a great day. They had a local Fiat club get together that morning. I arrived around lunch time. I test drove again to confirm my thoughts and feelings about the car. When we returned to the showroom a sales associate approached me and told me for test driving the car today I would receive a years supply of Chick-Fil-a and a case of Vitamin Water. I was sold on the car.

Monday 8/29/2011 I drove away in a brand new 2012 Fiat 500 Sport.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts