Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, another one!

I, too, got my Pop 500c from Fiat of Tacoma and I am now in waiting until I can take it home. Maybe in a couple weeks we shall see the sun again and I can make use of my beautiful canvas top some ;)

Looking forward to learning!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Welcome. I'm betting you'll love your Pop. You know, I've never been a big fan of convertibles or even sunroofs, but I have to say, the 500c really has me rethinking that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not a fan of even the sunroof? How incredible. I would never do without the feel of one or the other again! A warm sunshine or a clear sky experience from within your car is simple perfection :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree! The extra large sunroof is unique.

I think I will be looking into tint one of these days, too.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I agree! The extra large sunroof is unique. I think I will be looking into tint one of these days, too.
It was a must for me to both help stay a little cooler and to cut some of the brightness, also with my issues with sun exposure due to medications it seemed a smart move.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I just got a new fiat 500 diesel on tuesday...I bought it from john hughes dealership in Vic Park..the car salesman told me this is the first FIAT he had ever sold in perth!
I bought my first FIAT 500 in 1981..it was white and it ended up being scrapped due to mechanical and rust to the sills and wheel arches.
I had no intention of buying the car this week ..I was at the car yard with my son , he was looking at 4WD's......
then I saw the FIAT...I was easy prey for the salesman...and before I knew it I was signing a contract of sale and organising a car loan...
I love her!!!
Not many in Perth. Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Motor vehicle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts