Fiat 500 Forum banner

Nice & cheap little chrome aftermarket upgrade

6K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  michaelo 
#1 ·
Picked this up at Pep Boys for 12 bucks. Looks good, especially at night with the led lights on it. I need to get different screws so I can put the chrome caps on.

Thought I'd share.

See less See more
#11 ·
I just swapped my hideous dealer frame for a black and stainless frame from a local tuning shop (looking at custom wheel options) which I think looks pretty nice. I think with the hatch handle/plate light in chrome there was enough on the back for me so black was my choice.

I also did once upon a time get a ticket for having a clear plastic cover over my plate, that cop was really fun that day.....

#12 ·
Off subject, I know, but I think it's pretty funny that the KY plates say "birthplace of Lincoln", while the IL plates say "land of Lincoln". Let the fighting begin, like goes on between Ohio ("birthplace of aviation") and North Carolina ("first in flight") !!! I'm in Cincinnati, very close to KY, and had not seen that plate before!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.