·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Nice scenery

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Come In And Complain About My Mirrors" THEY SUCK!!! ;) OK really..., they are a bit odd but as it is not completed I figure it'll look better with time and it doesn't look too bad right now, definitely a bit odd at the moment.
I think once I get rid of the red in the brakes/wheels, it'll look less "off".

·
Registered
794 Posts
it is a great photo, and I like the mirrors. The yellow is a nice accent, and a bit of a relief from the usual red. Makes the mocha stronger too. Black strips also work work very well.

Just don't add a wing, or glue any NACA ducts to the sides. :)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Waiting also, blacked out with mocha would have been my choice.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Waiting also, blacked out with mocha would have been my choice.
Just seems "too easy"... I always do my best to take the road less traveled and challenge my ability to put a car together different than most would, but obviously also want it to come out well. I like the "well I wouldn't have done it like that but it looks great" reaction.

As an example, here's what I did with my Audi...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Yes, that works because your canvas is white. Maybe a third color is needed for the Fiat.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'll wait til the end result before saying yay or neigh. I like the against the grain approach to vehicle modifications.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Actually, that orange on the Audi is more of a consideration as a complimentary color to Mocha than yellow. Baby blue also works.

·
Registered
962 Posts
This will pan out like your high school hair cut...you will look back one day and say ...'what was I thinking?'...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This will pan out like your high school hair cut...you will look back one day and say ...'what was I thinking?'...
OR I'll look back and be thankful that I didn't a good job of not doing what everyone else did.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts