Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Fiat 500x about a month ago I was driving it and it was working just fine I've owned it about a year as 20,000 miles on it I told him my driveway during the car off everything was just fine and groovy went out a couple hours later to start it and nothing comes out of the heater or air conditioning no matter what setting is on no matter if it's low medium high hot cold all the lights come on on the panel on the dash everything else is working but no air is coming from it why and no it's not the blower motor I really need some help I'm sure it's something simple but where do I start to check

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I have a 2016 Fiat 500x about a month ago I was driving it and it was working just fine I've owned it about a year as 20,000 miles on it I told him my driveway during the car off everything was just fine and groovy went out a couple hours later to start it and nothing comes out of the heater or air conditioning no matter what setting is on no matter if it's low medium high hot cold all the lights come on on the panel on the dash everything else is working but no air is coming from it why and no it's not the blower motor I really need some help I'm sure it's something simple but where do I start to check
Hi Dardss,
If you decide to have your vehicle diagnosed by your local dealer and would like some additional assistance, feel free to send us a PM. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
Fiat Cares

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Are your sure it’s not the blower motor. Did you pull it, and test it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
sorry but Fiat is junk. Get rid of it.I got rid of mine💩

1 - 4 of 4 Posts