Fiat 500 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Riding with others is a LOT of fun, especially when it is 40+ and you're driving around the NC & TN mountains driving the Dragon and Triangle! I spoke with Justin at Hendrick FIAT in Cary and there budget has been cut back some so I am thinking the intent for an organized meet and greet type deal with the dealer is no longer as much a priority. Perhaps that will change in the future.
We don't usually get together with our studio for meets, we do visit them though, we just get together whenever its a good time, we use the "groupme" app to keep in touch.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
We don't usually get together with our studio for meets, we do visit them though, we just get together whenever its a good time, we use the "groupme" app to keep in touch.
I may have to contact you and the others sometime then since it is only 60 miles away. I was just making you aware of the studio having planned a meet but for now it seems not so much in the works.

I am not aware of the use of this app mentioned and usually just use Facebook/texting to keep up with things.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Newb here- just bough my Abarth Cabriolet last weekend. I live in Fort Bragg and I am looking forward to meeting other Fiat owners.
Anybody meeting up this coming weekend??? Ill be driving through NC this week and would dig a hang???

Welcome to the forum! (Glad to see another Abarth around the area finally! There are only a few and not many are active/social).
I am Spring Lake, so basically Fort Bragg as well and I am often at Cars & Coffee in Cary 1st Sat, Cars & Coffee Fayetteville 2nd Sat, then Cars & Coffee Raleigh 3rd Sat of each month. Drop me a PM and I will shoot my cell # over to either or both and we can catch up sometime. I am in Fay tomorrow with some appts and busy with a closet remodel on Tues then free the rest of the week. :cool:

·
Registered
98 Posts
SC here. Only a very short drive to the NC state line. We live less than three miles from the Fiat/Chrysler/Jeep dealer in Greer (10 miles north of downtown, Greenville, SC). I have wanted an Abarth for a couple of years but wanted to make sure that the majority of bugs were worked out of them before buying one. I also would NOT have bought one if the dealer wasn't so close to our home. The dealer is well known for running a first-class dealership for a very long time. I used to own a Jeep and they did a great job with any and all issues that came up.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Just saying Hi, picked up a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth on the 16th.

Rick
Congrats and welcome to the forum Rick!

I'm so jealous of where you live...over on Stratford is Hero House...every time I am in Winston I go there and order the same thing...man I wish I needed to be in WS now just thinking about it...lol. There are only 3 locations and 2 are in WS, don't recall the other but it isn't close either. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum Rick!

I'm so jealous of where you live...over on Stratford is Hero House...every time I am in Winston I go there and order the same thing...man I wish I needed to be in WS now just thinking about it...lol. There are only 3 locations and 2 are in WS, don't recall the other but it isn't close either. :(
Thanks, we have one on Peters Creek pkwy close to me, I will have to give them a try.
Rick

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Thanks, we have one on Peters Creek pkwy close to me, I will have to give them a try.
Rick
I like the Italian, the chili pepper relish is what I think makes it so good. Might be a #10, Italian...been awhile but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Congrats again on the Abarth!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just bought my Abarth from Hendrick in Fayetteville Monday, took delivery today after the one I "purchased" was totaled. Loving it so far. And I'm the only Abarth in Sampson County... there is a Rossa "regular" 500 around here somewhere

121 - 140 of 163 Posts