Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[h=2]Northeast Ohio Cars and Coffee - 2nd and 4th Sunday of the Month[/h]
Hey everyone, just wanted to spread the word of a relatively new Cars and Coffee in Northeast Ohio. It occurs the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month at a new store called Track First. (They have a website, but don't want to appear to advertise as I know that's frowned upon on many forums)

For those of you on Facebook, here's a link to the event itself.
https://www.facebook.com/neocarsandcoffee

Event is from 830-1130. First 25 people get free coffee.

Address:

6381 Chittenden Rd
Hudson, OH 44236

Hope to see some of you some time. My Abarth, and another Abarth are always there.​

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I got hit with a nasty stomach bug Saturday night. All sorts of nastiness all day on Sunday. I heard you made it out though. Sorry I didn't make it. Hopefully you met Jess with the white Abarth.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE!

Well, an update has just been posted. They're now including Friday cookouts to the fun times in the area. Here is a schedule.
Cars and Coffee - every 2nd and 4th Sunday (8:30-11:30am):
May 11
May 25
June 8
June 22
July 13
July 27
August 10
August 24
September 14
September 28
Cookouts - every 1st and 3rd Friday (6 pm):
May 2
May 16
May 30
June 13
June 27
July 11
July 25
August 8
August 22
September 5
September 19
Burgers are $1, hotdogs are 2 for $1.
Both events are held here at Track First, 6381 Chittenden Rd Hudson, OH 44236

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, I got hit with a nasty stomach bug Saturday night. All sorts of nastiness all day on Sunday. I heard you made it out though. Sorry I didn't make it. Hopefully you met Jess with the white Abarth.
Of course I rode the bike that day! Joe V, I saw your car but did not get to meet you. If you come up again, please find me! I'll usually be outside taking pics or inside answering customer questions (yes, the store is open during this event!)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh, very nice, the Fridays work so much better with my crazy work schedule. I'll have to try and make it to one of the cookouts coming up! Thanks for the info

-Jon

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe V came out again with his car. Looks nice with the drop and that exhaust sounds mighty nice too. Of course, I drove the BMW and XCLR8TN had the bike, so he was the only Abarth... but at least there was one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts