1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all,

after waiting patiently for them to arrive we sold our jeep and honda
and bought a pair of 500 Sports.

My wife bought a Verde Chiarro and I bought an Expresso Brown, we live in Houston Texas.

yes I had to buy my own, she would not let me drive her's (grin)

Our dealer is the Northside Fiat in the woodlands TX, they are a Great team!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I can tell you they took a 2009 Hondat Fit for more than I owe on it, and it was the top price you could get on it "blue book value" for immaculate, the local dealers are working hard to make deals and get fiat's on the road... Kinda nice to buy a new car, and get a check back :)

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Because of the tsunami in Japan, and this is where the Honda Fit is built. Production of the car was very low. Top dollars is being paid for Honda products coming out of Japan. Like the Fit.

My wife would like to get a 500 too. We have a Fit, smart, and 500. The 500's are just sitting on the lot, at our studio. I bet I could get a good deal on another one now.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Congrats! Pics?

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
That why I like our Honda Fit. Hauled some large things in it. Still if I need bigger items, I can rent a truck.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well I can tell you they took a 2009 Hondat Fit for more than I owe on it, and it was the top price you could get on it "blue book value" for immaculate, the local dealers are working hard to make deals and get fiat's on the road... Kinda nice to buy a new car, and get a check back :)
Wish I could say the same. The trade-in offers I'm getting here in Ohio for my Honda CR-Z, well, the dealers act like they're doing me a favor just to take it off my hands. Then, I know the CR-Z isn't nearly as popular as the Fit. And it doesn't help that the Z is less than a year old.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Wish I could say the same. The trade-in offers I'm getting here in Ohio for my Honda CR-Z, well, the dealers act like they're doing me a favor just to take it off my hands. Then, I know the CR-Z isn't nearly as popular as the Fit. And it doesn't help that the Z is less than a year old.
I looked at the CRZ before I decided on the 500. I really liked the CRZ but for a hybrid, its not really that efficient. my wifes 2010 Prius gets 50mpg without even trying.....you would think a smaller, more aerodynamic (appearing anyway) 2 seater would do better.

IMO, Toyota really has this hybrid thing down. Honda....not so much. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry lack of time... here are two quickly done we shall find more "photogenic pictures this weekend if time permits

My Wife's (nick named "HelloKittyFiat" on this forum)

and Mine

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Congrats. You will both love them. It's not the fasted cheetah on the block, but driving it feels like a million bucks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.