Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1237 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know FLU is available here and first on my to do after i get the car is apply for membership, "But" do we have enough 500 owners in NYC/LI to start talking about setting up some sort of a meet?
I used to enjoy my LongIsland MKV VW meet and would like to see something like that for the 500.

Any ideas, comments, concerns or emotional out bursts? :D

Yaser.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Im not from NY but I have noticed quite a few members on here from NY and a lot of Fiat 500's are already in NY so even if we don't have enough Fiat 500 owners in NY on this forum (which I highly doubt, should be a lot) it's just a matter of time until they do sign up here.

Great to see you want to see up Fiat 500 meets in New York! When these meets do start please post pictures :D

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good, lets stay in touch and start scouting meeting spots, we'll figure out the details as they come. i see pupa in NJ, i don't know where 8vtec located, so it'll be a little hard finding a middle ground so start looking.
i still have my fingers crossed to pick up my sport within the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
You should meet at Palisades Park off the thruway, just west of the Tappan Zee. Or Bear Mtn Park, which are both close to me, so that I can check out everyone's 500 while I wait patiently to order an Abarth... :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
cmon let's get this thing going!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Just FYI, there will be a big show of Italian Cars at the end of May at Montauk, NY. Will provide details.

·
Registered
41 Posts
There car meets Friday night in farmingdale at Dave and busters, Or we can have one in the home depot/applebees lot in the airport plaza in farmingdale. We used to have Integra meets there.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
There car meets Friday night in farmingdale at Dave and busters, Or we can have one in the home depot/applebees lot in the airport plaza in farmingdale. We used to have Integra meets there.
FINE anyone in?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
1 - 20 of 1237 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.