Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this idea from another forum I belong to.
Post Pics of Bianco 500.

I'll Start.
got mine this Feb. Already installed HID lights and Yellow fogs. Custom red mirror covers and red pin striping. Next on the list is suspension and Wheels. Loving this car every time I drive it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
This color was my first choice until I saw the Rame sparkle in the sun. Hey Banzai can we see more pics of your car? Are your fogs overlays or actual bulbs?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I'd love to post pics but I am blocked from doing that - you'll have to see my Bianco 500 in my garage :(

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
I'd love to post pics but I am blocked from doing that - you'll have to see my Bianco 500 in my garage :(
Use an online image host and post with the linked images url and you'll be fine, it is just the attachment limit imposed on the forum (which I cannot adjust, sorry) that you are "blocked" from buddy. I use tinypic.com myself but there are so many free options out there.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup i'm from queens too

·
Registered
765 Posts
Is that a yellow fog lens or just the film stuff

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Just got this idea from another forum I belong to.
Post Pics of Bianco 500.

I'll Start.
got mine this Feb. Already installed HID lights and Yellow fogs. Custom red mirror covers and red pin striping. Next on the list is suspension and Wheels. Loving this car every time I drive it.

I'm going to the cars and coffee this Sunday morning,ru down?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
237 Posts
Any chance you were driving down Ventura in Sherman Oaks at about 7:30 tonight?
No, that wasn't me. But I know there's another Bianco PE in that area, maybe that's him.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keep em rolling guys

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
bump piccy... one of my car with the red painted hubcaps.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
just picked it up last wednesday. never thought id choose a white car. i went looking for a blue, but just took a liking to this one.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts