1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MSRP

$15,500 Pop model
$1000 for Auto transmission
$1250 for sound package (Bose, Siruis Sat, and Alarm)
$500 Blue and Me handsfree with USB and iPod interface
$850 sunroof
$500 Aluminum alloy wheels

$17,500 Sport model

$19,500 Lounge model

(I'll post up option package pricing on these other models when I get a little more time as an edit to this post)

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
This is good information! I think the MSRP for the Pop model is quite reasonable. We (future) Fiat 500 owners need to stick together and share monetary details! Only the dealers benefit when we hide numbers. I am not against the dealers making money, I just would like it to be as transparent as possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is good information! I think the MSRP for the Pop model is quite reasonable. We (future) Fiat 500 owners need to stick together and share monetary details! Only the dealers benefit when we hide numbers. I am not against the dealers making money, I just would like it to be as transparent as possible.
I agree. I believe that everyone is going to be sharing the same figures though. MSRP is going to be the selling price on these cars for quite some time. The dealer margins are relatively small and I seriously doubt there will be any of these sold at a discount until they've been out for a while.

·
Registered
54 Posts
MSRP

$15,500 Pop model
$1000 for Auto transmission
$1250 for sound package (Bose, Siruis Sat, and Alarm)
$500 Blue and Me handsfree with USB and iPod interface
$850 sunroof
$500 Aluminum alloy wheels

$17,500 Sport model

$19,500 Lounge model

(I'll post up option package pricing on these other models when I get a little more time as an edit to this post)
thanks for posting the Fiat 500 pricing. But is this price for the Canadian or U.S. market? If U.S i wonder how much more the Canadian Fiat 500 models are, since US and Canadian currency is almost even this might not apply.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hi Speedy,

This info has been around for a while. Check the Canadian fiat site here https://www.fiatcanada.com/en/

The pop starts at $15.995.00, but does not include A/C as the US model does. The US site also has a build and price feature that the cdn site does not, but you can get an idea of where the prices are heading.

I think that one really nice thing about the 500 on both sides of the border is the great range of color choices- much better than five choices between black and grey.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Am I missing something, or is there no easy way to determine exactly what is different on the Pop vs. Sport vs. Lounge editions? Seems like a very user-unfriendly way to set it up.

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
I think the default setup on the Pop is hard to beat. Shifting with these small cars is easy, so you don't need to get the auto. The car was probably designed to have a manual, because they didn't provide a CVT automatic, as other small cars offer.

Automatic: More weight and less efficiency.
Sunroof: Less structural integrity.
Alloy wheels: Probably no handling improvement in this go kart.

You have to pay extra for the above enhancements. However, the automatic transmission does make it easier to eat pizza and talk on a cell phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's what the Sport gives you over the Pop:

Unique front and rear fascia
Rear spoiler
16" Sport Aluminum wheels
Sport suspension
Sport cloth seats
Red brake calipers