Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully we can put together a list of us and get a this thread going....post up where your from and maybe we can plan to have a meet somewhere central for everybody....I'll update this first post and add people as they chime in...

Ohio Members:
:D

ChickenNutz - Warren/Youngstown (NE)

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
Just a thought from someone not from OHIO, the WOLVERINES are number 1 lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sport owner here in McConneslville (30 miles north of Marietta and 25 miles south of Zanesville). I'm often if anyone wants to meet up there.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sport owner here in McConneslville (30 miles north of Marietta and 25 miles south of Zanesville). I'm often if anyone wants to meet up there.
Welcome man...seems everybody is at least 45 minutes away from each other and on clear other ends of the state....LOL ...hopefully we can continue to get more in here!! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Live in Lakewood, work in Strongsville, bought my Abarth through Fiat of Strongsville (awesome people there! They are the best, I even got to show my Abarth off at a statue dedication in the Cleveland Italian Cultural Garden with a few of the dealer cars)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Live in Lakewood, work in Strongsville, bought my Abarth through Fiat of Strongsville (awesome people there! They are the best, I even got to show my Abarth off at a statue dedication in the Cleveland Italian Cultural Garden with a few of the dealer cars)
Sweet...was looking around all over on where to get mine...and the closest dealer to me worked out best...but if they decided to not workout, there were plenty of spots in Cleveland I was looking.

I got a few friends up in Lakewood...not sure exactly what street they're on...but I know they're up there... :)

1 - 20 of 215 Posts