Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rolled into Niagara Falls this morning to pick up my Stance Wheelz i ordered from Road Race :: Look Great , Perfect ! Getting installed tomorrow or Friday..:: Will Post up pics when its all set up ,: Coilovers and stretched tyres on my new rims MOOD : EXCITED

Couple Pics i snapped soon as i got them in the front door ::

Product Rim Wheel Auto part Tire Wheel Tire Rim Automotive wheel system Furniture Note** didnt even close door before opening and takin pics :D hahaha

Etu :: >=]

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Swing by when you're done. If the car's too low maybe I'll meet you at the dealership.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Great looking wheels I am looking forward to seeing them on your car.
Um, you said the same thing twice in this thread, lol, eager or forgetful?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Specs... No problem 16x8 +26 offset ... im stretching a 195/45r16 onto the rims which will gimme a pretty decent stretch... nuthing major... i aslo have the v-maxx coilovers which are getting installed at the same time as the wheels ::: rolling the lowest possible setting which is 2.8 at front and 2.7 at back. with these settings as low as possible there is no wheel gap at the front and maybe a finger at the back however im gunna try and F with them and try to get them so there is no wheel gap in the back at all ..:: trying to work it so i cn get them done tomorrow :: if not Sunday and if not then defiantly by wednesday next week:: I promise ; Will post pics as soon as it done

ETU:: >=]

·
Registered
588 Posts
Specs... No problem 16x8 +26 offset ... im stretching a 195/45r16 onto the rims which will gimme a pretty decent stretch... nuthing major... i aslo have the v-maxx coilovers which are getting installed at the same time as the wheels ::: rolling the lowest possible setting which is 2.8 at front and 2.7 at back. with these settings as low as possible there is no wheel gap at the front and maybe a finger at the back however im gunna try and F with them and try to get them so there is no wheel gap in the back at all ..:: trying to work it so i cn get them done tomorrow :: if not Sunday and if not then defiantly by wednesday next week:: I promise ; Will post pics as soon as it done

ETU:: >=]
Be defiant!!

I have no idea what any of this meant, except perhaps "I'm gonna try and F with them..." I think I know what that meant.

·
Registered
588 Posts
HaHaHa Seriously or are u just B.S ing me ?

Hahaha, Evil500. Semi-seriously, what you wrote is pretty much Greek to me. I truly don't understand modification lingo. It took me awhile to figure out that "CAI" meant "cold air intake." In any case, we are all waiting for when you're done so you can post pictures.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hahaha, Evil500. Semi-seriously, what you wrote is pretty much Greek to me. I truly don't understand modification lingo. It took me awhile to figure out that "CAI" meant "cold air intake." In any case, we are all waiting for when you're done so you can post pictures.

Worry not dude.:: The day is Monday :: itll all be done and i will post pics as soon as i get bak to my computer :)

ETU::

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Worry not dude.:: The day is Monday :: itll all be done and i will post pics as soon as i get bak to my computer :)

Peips is a woman

·
Registered
588 Posts
Peips is a woman
Today, my somewhat effeminate coworker insisted, INSISTED that the FIAT 500 was a car for girls, and for girls only. I told him that many, many forum members are men, in fact, the majority seem to be men.

He looked at me funny.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Today, my somewhat effeminate coworker insisted, INSISTED that the FIAT 500 was a car for girls, and for girls only. I told him that many, many forum members are men, in fact, the majority seem to be men.

He looked at me funny.
My bad Peips :) Rims and coilovers are goin on tomorrow at 830am btw... pictures will be up late afternoon :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts