Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, not a Fiat event but for the fifth year running we'll be doing the Ohio April Fools International rally, this time in the Columbus, OH area. It is a smart fortwo event but there's no reason why some Fiat 500s couldn't take part. The drive will start on Saturday, April 6th around 10 a.m., from the smart center in the Easton shopping center. We'll drive out to the east of Columbus on some nice back roads, hit some interesting stops along the way (including a lunch break) and be back in Columbus by 3 p.m. or so. Add a post here if you'd like to join in. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry I missed it too. But..... I did do the Fiat run of the Dragon. It was awesome. On Friday, we had 15 drivers and Sat. 21 drivers. Unforuntately, My car (Fifi, 2012 Red Pop) crashed and died a heroic death on 270 in Dublin. Heroic because I walked out of a head on at 65 and hit and rode the wall on 2 wheels for 6 feet before the car came down and to a stop with only bruised from the seatbelt. Anyway, now I have a 2013 Fiat Pop BIanca. Once it has it's stripes. It needs to driven. We should organize a drive in Hocking HIlls. Yea Yea Yea!!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Sorry I missed it too. But..... I did do the Fiat run of the Dragon. It was awesome. On Friday, we had 15 drivers and Sat. 21 drivers. Unforuntately, My car (Fifi, 2012 Red Pop) crashed and died a heroic death on 270 in Dublin. Heroic because I walked out of a head on at 65 and hit and rode the wall on 2 wheels for 6 feet before the car came down and to a stop with only bruised from the seatbelt. Anyway, now I have a 2013 Fiat Pop BIanca. Once it has it's stripes. It needs to driven. We should organize a drive in Hocking HIlls. Yea Yea Yea!!!!
Ah, the self proclaimed "slow Pop"! Really glad you came out fine, sorry about the car but it did sacrifice itself that you could emerge without injury. I thought maybe you'd go for a 500T perhaps, just glad you went with another 500 though so you can join us again at the Dragon in the fall. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok Ok Ok Ohio Let's get our grove on and "Run for the Hills." We could organize a run in the Hocking Hills and lunch at Old Man's Cave or a diner in one of the nearby towns. Who's up for it? Who's ready? Come on. Let's go!!! Let's get our growl on in the hills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts