Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oil filter stuck in filter canister? Is there a trick to getting out ! Came out easy last time I changed oil and filter

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a complete oil change kit form Mahle oil and filter for a 500 L. Part# GE 6007-291 ( # on the box) dont have a fiat dealer close ordered off the internet. Is this the right part # or do you know what right part # should be?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just did mine last weekend.. Same thing... THe first few changes it popped right out.. this time I had to pry it out with a screwdriver.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just did mine last weekend.. Same thing... THe first few changes it popped right out.. this time I had to pry it out with a screwdriver.
the first few went well for me as well,then it stuck and I was affairs to put a lot of pressure on the canister. Been looking for new canister in case this one breaks. Anybody know where to start! Called a dealer several times but no answer with covI’d-19 going on closest one to me is in Louisiana and the are on lock down. If there’s a dealer out there that can help let me know and maybe we can get together some how!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts