Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how many old and new Fiat 500's are in the New Cars 2 Movie? I lost count. The Italy scenes had to have at least 50 -100 old and new Fiat 500's (I didn't see any Prima Ediziones). Is this what Fiat Heaven Looks like? :) Phil

·
Registered
343 Posts
Can anyone tell me how many old and new Fiat 500's are in the New Cars 2 Movie? I lost count. The Italy scenes had to have at least 50 -100 old and new Fiat 500's (I didn't see any Prima Ediziones). Is this what Fiat Heaven Looks like? :) Phil
There couldn't have been any PE's, that part of the movie took place in Italy!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just got back from the movie with my 2 kids. The Fiat 500's were the only part of the movie I enjoyed. Can't understand how they ruined this movie. It could've been a great race movie, instead they focused more on a dumb sub-plot with secret agents and big oil conspiracies. Silly stuff. But, I did smile especially as they continued to show off new and old fiat 500's dancing with an extra emphasis on Giallo and Verde Chiaro 500's.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just got back from the movie with my 2 kids. The Fiat 500's were the only part of the movie I enjoyed. Can't understand how they ruined this movie. It could've been a great race movie, instead they focused more on a dumb sub-plot with secret agents and big oil conspiracies. Silly stuff. But, I did smile especially as they continued to show off new and old fiat 500's dancing with an extra emphasis on Giallo and Verde Chiaro 500's.
Cars 2 is a really bad movie. It has to be said. It's too violent, too long, too confusing and too boring.

I never thought I'd say this, but this time, Dreamworks and Blue Sky beat Pixar at their own game. Bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts