Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I'm just impatient but...I usually run the F500 with the on-screen info showing how many miles I've driven since my last fuel fill-up (I reset trip A on fill-up). When driving I may want to see my instant or average MPG, I can't stand having to click through all the rest of the available info (Trip B settings, etc. before going back to the current (A) miles driven. Is there a way to get back to the beginning without going through every info option?

·
Registered
13,511 Posts
If you turn off the car, and restart. The operation you were at on the info screen goes to to the first menu choice. Then you have to cycle through again. It will remember total miles driven, and average gas mileage, A,B etc. till you reset, those items.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
When mine comes on it displays the radio or usb, sat, whatever is actively playing and one push takes me back to the last active display I was using which is usually the Instant Economy screen, I do not try to keep it at anything specifically I just like to see what it reads at different speeds. The trying to be as eco as possible lasted all of maybe 3 days....haha.

·
Registered
707 Posts
i went through the menu and disabled the trip B display. i have it set for total miles since delivery. so it only displays trip A info. It remains on the last menu I left it on when I start it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.