Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't know how I did this.. :confused: I went for a long drive yesterday..got lost and turned around on some gravel..I have ordered a tomtom start to stop me getting lost again.

·
Registered
962 Posts
It's not so bad...a light bit of sanding and some matching spray paint will make it look good again. Wheel scrapes are part of life so this is your chance to get good at fixing them.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
It's not so bad...a light bit of sanding and some matching spray paint will make it look good again. Wheel scrapes are part of life so this is your chance to get good at fixing them.
Ah yes, now try to figure out the color code, lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
I can live with self-inflicted blemishes just fine. They don't stay virgins forever, you know.

It's the dings that you get in parking lots that bother me. Come out from the grocery store and there's a shopping cart humping your bumper; not cool.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I can live with self-inflicted blemishes just fine. They don't stay virgins forever, you know.

It's the dings that you get in parking lots that bother me. Come out from the grocery store and there's a shopping cart humping your bumper; not cool.
It's worse when somebody leaves the cart on your roof.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
I really don't know how I did this.. :confused: I went for a long drive yesterday..got lost and turned around on some gravel..I have ordered a tomtom start to stop me getting lost again.
I have curb rash on one of my rims also. Got a phone quote for $125USD to repair it. I am sure you have similar options?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.