Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

waiting another month to get out of my civic lease and into
a sport 500

questions about needed options?

sunroof how does everybody like it...or dis like it

heated seats? do they work? what areas heat?

ambient lighting anybody have this is it cool?

navigation?

any other options that are must haves?

thanks

jim

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hi,

I don't have my 500 yet, it's in shipment. Also, I didn't order any of the options you listed, so I don't have much specific info to give you.

On the sunroof, I did read a one post awhile back that mentioned having it cut down on the available headroom by a bit.

I don't know exactly what comes with the navigation system, but smartphones are really taking that space over. I have a proper third-party GPS and I never use it because I use my iPhone. You may like some of the features on the FIAT SatNav, but you may find that is money better spent elsewhere if all you're looking for is how to get from here to there.

The only option I did order was alloy wheels -- I don't like hubcaps. Had they been available at the time, I may have ordered mudflaps.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Hey

waiting another month to get out of my civic lease and into
a sport 500

questions about needed options?

sunroof how does everybody like it...or dis like it

heated seats? do they work? what areas heat?

ambient lighting anybody have this is it cool?

navigation?

any other options that are must haves?

thanks

jim

guess that depends on what model you're getting. the Sport seems to be the best buy.

on the Sport, I would recommend the Comfort and Convenience Pkg. the ATC is well worth the money alone, not to mention you get a spare tire, even if it IS a 'compact' spare. that's one option I'm not doing without.

as for the sunroof, I don't know if anyone has had theirs long enough to know of any potential problems but if I found a 500 in the color of my choice with a 5sp, I would certainly take it. especially if it were a PE!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
when i saw the cars for the first time....thousand oaks has about 25 on the lot every color under the sun i noticed the sunroof only has a sunscreen no hard cover to shield the light out and wondered how this would work in 100 plus heat in the summer months

heard about iphone connection and streaming problems on this site in regards to the 500

going to test a 5 speed this weekend drove the auto without sunroof

did not know it did not come with a spare tire.....so are the tires then run flats?

i want bluetooth for my iphone...2012 honda civic says no streaming with their bluetooth and iphone....cant believe they are dissing the iphone like this so i hope i wont have any problems with mine

the nav says it just pops out of the center dash area when not in use

anybody have a center console solution for stuff......

learning more and more as more people chime in

any other opinions on the perfect set up

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts