Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I ordered my Abarth last week, I figured I should post here.

Here's the the details of my soon-to-be new car.

Color: Nero, no stripe, no mirror caps.
Seats: Black Leather
Wheels 17" Hyper Black
Safety and Convenience Package

No word on a delivery date. The dealer still doesn't know when the single Black/Red car each studio is receiving will get there.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! And thanks for the welcome!

I really can't wait to get word on a delivery date. I am #11 on the list at my dealer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did you order with the dealer? Do you know if the dealer can put the order in to the factory or they just taking a deposit and your spec?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you order with the dealer? Do you know if the dealer can put the order in to the factory or they just taking a deposit and your spec?
I paid my deposit and defined the spec. I do not think they have placed the order with the factory as of yet.

·
Registered
582 Posts
That's awesome, congrats! My dealer has 32 people on the list, I think I'm in the top 10 somewhere which really doesn't mean much since I think dealers are going to get fully loaded Abarths to start.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I guess I don't really know what the point of the list numbers is if everyone on it is specing out a car. I guess the first on the list get first shot at a car they don't want.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
orders arent going in for another month. Hate to be the bearer of bad news.
Well, that suks :(Not for me as I would not get one for maybe a year, but FIAT.In any case, here is my current idea of how I'd like mine, fwiw.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Well, that suks :(Not for me as I would not get one for maybe a year, but FIAT.In any case, here is my current idea of how I'd like mine, fwiw.
Sort of understated, like a BMW, eh?:)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Received good news today. Someone in front of me took back their deposit. I'm up to #10 on the list.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
As you wait, check the stickers of the Abarths as they appear on dealer lots. They can make more profit on these early impulse-spending deals than your spec vehicle. Mine was the first 500 I saw with steel wheels.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just got off the phone with my dealer, and my Abarth will be in this month's allocation!

They are placing my order today. Can't wait to get the VON and VIN to watch the build process.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just got off the phone with my dealer, and my Abarth will be in this month's allocation!

They are placing my order today. Can't wait to get the VON and VIN to watch the build process.
That is too cool. I got a call from my dealer yesterday afternoon letting me know that my order is being placed. I so can't wait to get out of this 2001 Honda Civic and into a new Abarth.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts