Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
So my 2012 500 with 116, XXX miles had been throwing misfire errors, so I replaced the spark plugs and ignition coils. This intervention solved the misfirings and rough running; however, I am now throwing a P1067 error, which I have yet to find a proper resolution for online. Has anyone else received this code? How did you resolve it? The repair manual I have doesn't even list it as a valid code. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Hi all,
So my 2012 500 with 116, XXX miles had been throwing misfire errors, so I replaced the spark plugs and ignition coils. This intervention solved the misfirings and rough running; however, I am now throwing a P1067 error, which I have yet to find a proper resolution for online. Has anyone else received this code? How did you resolve it? The repair manual I have doesn't even list it as a valid code. Thanks for your help!
Hello redink928,
Sorry to hear of the trouble you are encountering. We recommend having your dealer look into this for you, as they are in the best position to assist. If you would like any additional assistance, please feel free to send us a private message.
Laura
FiatCares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine turned out to be the Multiair actuator. I had replaced all plugs and coils too. it gave me problems especially in the morning when a little cold and parked pointing down hill. this cost 2100.00 to replace on my 2013 Abarth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts