Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery of my sparkly new White Pearl Sport!
Brown interior, no sunroof (I'm 6'4 - i need all the headroom i can get!), with ATC... no bose though, which i'm a little sad about, but I'll survive!

Super excited, and will be taking some pics as soon as it stops raining ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome, have the same car only black, if you see on with an Abarth side stripe on it atthat's a me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Copper Sport (manual) Vancouver

Signed the deal at the Main and Terminal Studio last week but not getting delivery until the fall.
I do have the sunroof and Bose upgrade though! Would be interested in keeping tabs and see how the cars go for you. This forum has been very good with information on the good and bad of the 500s. So far mostly good but a few quirks have popped up (like that rear windshield fluid squirting out spontaenously...)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Signed the deal at the Main and Terminal Studio last week but not getting delivery until the fall.
I do have the sunroof and Bose upgrade though! Would be interested in keeping tabs and see how the cars go for you. This forum has been very good with information on the good and bad of the 500s. So far mostly good but a few quirks have popped up (like that rear windshield fluid squirting out spontaenously...)
did they explain why such a long wait for delivery? I would at least expect a month wait at the most.

Fiat 500 bose & sunroof upgrade's for the win!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, have the same car only black, if you see on with an Abarth side stripe on it atthat's a me.
Just so happens I'm in Coquitlam, so there's a good possibility we will see each other :p

·
Registered
794 Posts
Aieeee! Everybody with a 500 except me. Well, good on y'all.

But, where the **** is this main & terminal studio. I drive by there all the time and I've never seen it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree I have no idea where the studio is at Main and Terminal.

Anyways waiting for my new strut brace, intake and exhaust. After those are installed well I am done on the mods. I have the Abarth S/S gas/brake peddles installed as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree I have no idea where the studio is at Main and Terminal.

Anyways waiting for my new strut brace, intake and exhaust. After those are installed well I am done on the mods. I have the Abarth S/S gas/brake peddles installed as well.
Which intake did you end up going with? Those are basically the same mods I'd be interested in doing also. Curious how the snail sounds with even just the intake.

·
Registered
233 Posts
did they explain why such a long wait for delivery? I would at least expect a month wait at the most.

Fiat 500 bose & sunroof upgrade's for the win!
Unless you're lucky enough to find the car you want on the dealers lot (or in transport) it seems like a standard wait time. It seems that the shipping itself can take up to a month. It took from the end of may til NOW just to get my car built.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Which intake did you end up going with? Those are basically the same mods I'd be interested in doing also. Curious how the snail sounds with even just the intake.
I am going with Road Race's intake and exhaust, seems like the biggest bang for the buck,

·
Registered
99 Posts
main & terminal studio

Studio is 162? Main, opposite (east side of road) and a bit north of the McDonalds between Terminal and E2nd. I'm ok with the wait since I got what I wanted and am currently debt fee for the first time in 30 years and enjoying the summer!! There's also a really nice Prima (#383) at the Affinity dealership in Kits (on Fir I think it is) near Granville Island

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am going with Road Race's intake and exhaust, seems like the biggest bang for the buck,
Let me know when it comes in - really curious what the intake sounds like. Or alternatively, if it hasn't shipped yet, wonder if we'd save some $ on combined shipping...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Rame mods

Yes, I'm interested in those mods too. I'll likely switch out the air filter for oil, steel brakelines, and high performance exhaust. Not sure about a new intake though given we have so much water here. Long term I'm going to see how things go and trade p to the Abarth in a couple of years

·
Registered
794 Posts
I finally found the Main & Terminal Studio yesterday. I usually zip through the old warehouse zone and skip that block of main.

But I did take a quick detour on my Vespa yesterday, and had a quick look around. A bit plain, but nice to see a dedicated Fiat shop.

I would be interested to hear of others buying experience here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts