Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We developed a preference for small cars while living 6 years in Europe in the mid 70's and have since always had small medium size Honda and Scion. We have hobby cars an Austin Mini 1962, Sunbeam Imp 1964, Jaguar E-type coupe 1964 and a Porsche Carerra Cabriolet 1999. We rented a Fiat Panda in October in Tuscany and saw many of the 500's and decided we would get one. Our preference would be the Abarth, but we could not justify the price difference for the way we plan on using the Fiat 500, 5k miles annually, mainly within 25 miles from our home. We ordered a Pearl white with aluminum wheels and heated seats (dealer installed aftermarket). We liked the graphics on Marco's car we saw as an owner on Forum and have ordered graphics from Formula One in Delaware where he ordered his. They were very good to work with and the prices seemed fair. We hope to take delivery about end March. Our salesperson notified us today the car was being painted. We think assembly occurs after that, rather than at the end. We are attaching photos of Marco's car so you can see the graphics we liked. We are going to get the green, white, red stripe and the large 500 on the side. Our stripes will be a little wider. Here is information on where to get the graphics
FORMULA ONE TINTING AND GRAPHICS Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Alloy wheel

www.gotshadeonline.com
[email protected]
302-832-8468
When our car arrives we will upload photos

·
Registered
197 Posts
Good luck and enjoy your 500.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Congrats on your new Fiat! I have a 13 Sport, and feel the same way about the Abarth, just can't justify the extra cost for my kind of
driving, but love my Sport. You will be making up excuses (run to the store,etc.) just to get a chance to drive it... if you're like me anyway!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts