Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The official brochure is available on the FIAT USA Abarth site now,click here to grab it.

It lists the following:

Exterior Optional Equipment
Red, Black, or White Mirror Caps and
Bodyside Stripe
17" x 7" Forged Aluminum Wheel finished in

N ero (Hyper Black) or Bianco (White)

Interior standard Equipment

BLUE&ME
TM Hands-Free Communication(2)
includes voice-activated system with
Bluetooth

® phone capability
Power door locks and windows
Electronic Vehicle Information System (EVIC)
AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system
Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Bose

® Energy Efficiency Series (EES) premium
high-performance audio system with six
speakers and subwoofer
USB port with iPod
® control

Interior Optional Equipment
Race-inspired leather-trimmed seats
Available in Nero (Black) or Rosso (Red)
TomTom

® Navigation with BLUE&METM(2)
Power sunroof
Automatic Temperature Control
Security alarm

SiriusXM
TM Satellite Radio(3)

Based on this info what would you get?

I would most likely order a Black Abarth with the Exterior Red Mirror caps, undecided about the stripe but very good chance I would go with the Red leather seats. The standard Rims are 16.5" x 6.5" and I may just keep those and use my Black Enkei rims that I currently have on my Lounge. Although, the optional 17" rims for the Abarth look pretty nice especially with the Scorpian caps on them. Other interior options I would take are the auto climate control and SiriusXM Satellite. My only concern, other than the price, is whether one with these options would be available and if not how long it would take to get one ordered.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I don't know that I can answer your question overall, but one thing that struck me is that while I'm ok with a limited selection of colors, I kind of wished that one of them was Yellow (instead of maybe gray). Yellow just kind of seems a good fit for the Fiat 500 body to me :) .

Pat

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Fully loaded grey/gray car, no stripe, white 17 in wheels, red mirrors

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would most likely order a Black Abarth with the Exterior Red Mirror caps, undecided about the stripe
The way I read it, Rob - you can't do the caps without the stripe. I could be wrong, though.

Mine would be:
Grigio (since neither green is available)
Sunroof

That's it - cloth is more comfortable in varied temps, wears better, etc., hate automatic temp control, and the rest I'm sure will be overpriced.

Then drop it, get some nice 16" forged rims with Pilot Sports, and see what else is necessary after autoxing it to see what's lacking. Though I doubt it will need much else.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am getting this one:

White w/ red caps/stripes
Black 17's
Std cloth interior
No sunroof

Makes it pretty cheap because they made the upgraded audio standard, woohoo!

But if they even hint at different color options/SS model I will hold off on my purchase.

I would love the white wheels, but I am so sick of cleaning wheels every few days. White would just be impossible to keep clean.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'd do white or gray. Black wheels (if Silver not available) and gotta have the red seats!

·
Registered
225 Posts
White w/red stripe/caps, 16" wheels, Red Leather, If possible sat radio and NO auto air. No sunroof. That'll do. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi. Newbie here. I put a deposit on a Abarth 500 last month. Hoping for Black/Black Leather/17" Black Wheels and all options, but would consider other colors. Undecided about red mirrors/stripes. May go plain and wait for carbon fiber mirror caps and other goodies.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I came across an article at Car Scoop Blog, nothing new as far as information but at the bottom of the article there is a photo gallery with 39 pretty good quality pictures (1600x1067) that would make good wallpapers.

Check it out HERE.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts