Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SteveL over on FIAT500USA forum posted yesterday that Abarths arrived into the Austin distro center and have been delivered to FIAT of Austin. Congratulations!

http://

http://

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I hope that's just protective material on the hood & bumper because otherwise it looks like it has bubbles in the paint:)
Those are speed bubbles. Dealer option. Makes the car faster.

Reactions: SteveL

·
Registered
12 Posts
As the saying goes "it didn't happen if there aren't any pictures".... Sooo.... Here ya go.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Motor vehicle

I ended up taking delivery yesterday afternoon rather than waiting for the window tint and invisible bra installation (I'll go back for those).

Funny thing - the VOT/VOMs site still shows it in the paint shop! Ummm. No.

Reactions: Abarth01

·
Registered
225 Posts
As the saying goes "it didn't happen if there aren't any pictures".... Sooo.... Here ya go.
View attachment 2517
I ended up taking delivery yesterday afternoon rather than waiting for the window tint and invisible bra installation (I'll go back for those).

Huge congrats Steve, mine is on the train about halfway to the border right now. Be sure to post what you really like (how is the exhaust noise to live with) and what you think can be improved (would 200hp be a LOT better) or is 160 plenty, etc.

Again, congrats!

Cheers

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Steve, great photo. I'm sure we'll all have that huge smile too very soon! Mine is in PA about 200 miles to Maryland. I may get it next week!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That's awesome SteveL!

I thought for sure Abarth01 was going to be the first.

Lol, nice play on the Homer Simpson reference.
Glad you caught on, although his were speed holes, lol. Nothing like an axe pick to the hood.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
View attachment 2517

CONGRATS! Tell us all about it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts