Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Pickles... When you get those mounted can you take some good photos for Will? He needs good pics of the silver to use for marketing. He will make you famous.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I will do eeeeet!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I should have my CSTs fitted tomorrow as long as there are no delivery snafus.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I ducked out, took a long lunch and had mine fitted. I'm on the fence for looks. They are BRIGHT silver. Almost a shot peened. The spokes fan out too. As in not flush with the lip.

They also rub the plastic splash gaurd on the outside of the inside fender well. Not a big deal to trim the plastic but there is certainly contact. It whirrs down the highway.

WA WA WA WA

They appear to be pretty good quality and feel light. Mine did not come with Fiat center caps. It came with Competizione...but I'll source some. They are just puffy stickers. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Super nice wheels. If they were 15" or 16" I'd be all over it. 17 look nice, but on a stock 500 kills bottom end, even with a low profile tire. Good for highway though. Our little cars can barely handle the 16" sport wheels in my opinion. A 15" light wheel is what I prefer. Will, can you get a hold of some 15"?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I poked around a little. The rubbing in the back appears to have been caused by a clip weight. I removed it (it was a very small weight) and drove it about 3 miles and heard nothing. The clearance in the rear is TIGHT. that's what she said.

here's a pictar with my SELLFONE

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
What size tires did you go with? I would love to see pictures!!

17X7.5 205/40

The tires are a little stretched. 215/40 would probably be ideal. Maybe 225/40 but you might be getting too big around at that point.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Car looks great, I prefer a little stretch myself but was curious on your clearance issues. Looks like the back wheels could be pushed out a little more as you seem to have space in the fender, and that is usually where my clearance issues arise ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts