Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Picked up my Pop from Bob-Boyd (Columbus, OH) on Saturday. I took these photos during its first wash-and-wax. I hope you all enjoy them:

Ryan

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks great, Ryan! How would you rate the overall experience with Bob Boyd Fiat?

I have yet to see one on the road here in the Cincinnati area, in fact, I didn't see even one on the road all last week while in Seattle and Vancouver, even though there were some advertisements around Vancouver in particular.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
einy - look for me Mon-Wed-Fri on I-71, going south between around 7:30AM and going north about 3:30PM! :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
einy - I drive by the tower at KI about 8:10AM. Matter of fact, my wife worked in HR at KI for years, so I'm very familiar with the park.

Assuming you live around Mason, I'll just say I miss Corky's Pizza on King's Mill Rd, I used to work in the commercial park back there by the golf course.

Luckily, I have flexible work hours, I work from home Tue & Thu, and when I'm in the office on Mon-Wed-Fri, I'm usually there for about six hours a day -- I make up the difference (and much more) on evenings and weekends. It's a nod to how far I live from the office.

My manager told me if (when) gas hits $5 a gallon, I can work from home three days a week, so I'm probably the only guy in the country pulling for higher gas prices! :)

Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts