Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am located in Canada and I just checked with my tire dealer and Pirelli Canada. They say the Pirelli P-Zero Nero 205/40/17 tire is discontinued. Has anybody else heard this? Can anyone confirm this?

I was looking to buy a set to mount onto a set of matte Black OZ Leggenda wheels for my Abarth which is expected soon.

yul Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

·
Registered
515 Posts
I am located in Canada and I just checked with my tire dealer and Pirelli Canada. They say the Pirelli P-Zero Nero 205/40/17 tire is discontinued. Has anybody else heard this? Can anyone confirm this?

I was looking to buy a set to mount onto a set of matte Black OZ Leggenda wheels for my Abarth which is expected soon.

yul View attachment 2182

I ordered them from tirerack.com a couple weeks ago. I don't know if they ship to Canada though.

Isn't the bolt pattern on the Leggendas 4x100? Many sites will tell you they're 4x98 even if they're not. Of course you can use wobble bolts, just wanted to make sure you know.

·
Registered
650 Posts

yul View attachment 2182

I like the way they look :):

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered the rims and they are already sitting in my shop. Yes I know they are 4 x 100 and I have the OZ adapter kit. I am really not worried. Drove a abarth in the UK with the same rims and wobble bolts with no issues. The owner in the UK has been running on them for 9 months with no issues. I like the way they look.

I was trying to avoid Tirerack and buy locally......but it looks like I don't have a choice. Going to place my order Monday. But I would like to find out what the story is......are they discontinued?

yul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts