Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found that I have to have the volume on my stereo up to the maximum level to hear music playing when I plug my iphone or ipod into the auxilliary jack. My devices' volume settings are all the way up. Anyone else have this issue or an easy fix?

·
Registered
453 Posts
There is an Aux input volume option in the Bose system. Check for that kind of thing.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a 500C Pop without the Bose system and I have to crank up the audio on both my iPod and the car to hear anything via the aux port. If anyone knows what's up or how to fix it that would be helpful. Thanks!

·
Registered
433 Posts

my skanky non-ipod mp3 player :rolleyes: sounds loud and clear at 20 - 25 on the Sport's Bose system...

maybe you want to consider getting a headphone amp ? is it possible your audio cable isn't pushed in all the way ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Could be a couple of things:

1. The audio output setting on the iPod could be messed up. Go to the setting menu in the iPod and check to make sure there isn't a setting messed up. EQ and Volume limit should be off.

2. Also make sure the 3.5mm jack is pushed all the way into the iPod. If its out just a little bit it cause all sorts of weird things.

Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was the audio output setting on the ipod - finally figured it out last weekend. Thanks, everyone!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've found that I have to have the volume on my stereo up to the maximum level to hear music playing when I plug my iphone or ipod into the auxilliary jack. My devices' volume settings are all the way up. Anyone else have this issue or an easy fix?
This could be an issue with your AUX cable as well - some cheaper ones (not saying yours is cheap! sorry :( ) or just some in general don't work as well. I have the Pop without Bose too - and I don't have this problem.

Then again I don't have an iPod. I plus my Droid 2 or Zune HD in. Abnormal, I am.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts