Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am looking to find a way to play MP4 via my phone's Bluetooth in my Fiat 500.
I own a 2009 Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge. I do have Blue & Me but I don't know if this is able to play MP4, if anyone knows anything that can help that would be amazing!

·
Registered
980 Posts
This thread might help... comment #17?

·
Registered
224 Posts
from the model year and displacement, I am guessing this is a European model which I don't know too much about, but from what I remember, bluetooth music streaming was added from 2015, so I think you should purchase a separate adapter for music streaming

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from the model year and displacement, I am guessing this is a European model which I don't know too much about, but from what I remember, bluetooth music streaming was added from 2015, so I think you should purchase a separate adapter for music streaming
Hi can you recommend a good in car Bluetooth, I've been doing some research but can't tell what a good model is?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Maddie - with a Lounge-model with Blue & Me, You should have a combined USB/AUX plug in the cabin - normally between the seat right behind the gear lever console. AFAIK there is a sliding lid over the USB-plug - but the unit is labelled USB and AUX, so it's recognizeable.
And the "Blue" is Bluetooth, so You can connect your cell phone through Bluetooth.
But the Blue & Me has had a number of hickkups; first see your manual on how to connect etc. - if You run into problems - search the net. There are plenty of help to be found.
My '16 Popstar only has USB - which means I can connect to the radio and play music from cell phone, have hands-free calling - and charge the phone in one go ;o)
Of course, Blue & Me should also work perfectly over USB.
Or ? - searching for a pick of the Blue & Me plug mentioned, I stumble over "Blue & Me Media Player adapter for Iphone and Ipod adapter" ??
Anybody knows if this is really neccessary ? (It's labelled as a real Fiat item).

Blu & Me plug between seats:
(Hmm - a 2009 model ? wouldn't that be the Windows Mobile unit ?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts