Fiat 500 Forum banner

Pop-steelies & Pop-size tires on my 2012 FIAT 500 Sport

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  RPike393 
#1 ·
Looking to install steelies and winter tires this year on my 2012 FIAT 500 Sport.
Could you please clarify something for me:
Is it true all I need to purchase is 1) a set of Pop-steelies 2) Pop-sized tires, 3) a TPMS sensor and everything can be installed on my Sport?
Do I need any additional equipment? Any changes to the car?
Thank you for your guidance! This is all new to me and an afraid to spend hundreds of dollars on something and then find out it will not work.

#5 ·
The OEM part number is 68241067AB.

Note that there are sensors of various quality floating around that claim compatibility, and it's unfortunately hard to tell if they will work correctly or not. I bought a set of four off eBay and one of them had to be replaced. I ended buying a programmable one compatible with my Autel scan tool so that I don't have to go back to the tire place.

#6 ·
Right now, my 2012 Sport has Bridgestone Blizzaks on the front and Yokohama iceGuards on the rear, plus spare.
We are expecting snow on the Willamette Valley floor in a day or two ( or maybe not). The tire size I am using is 185/55-15,m and wheel bolt torque is 63 lb/ft.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.