3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headlights CHECK
Driving Lights CHECK
Sport Mode CHECK
Seat Belt CHECK
Emergency Release CHECK

LIFT OFF

Actually airing out the seats I just cleaned!! Couldnt help it!!! lol!!

Sent from my Argento 500

Attachments

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your seats, are all ready dirty?
actually, I had a few pieces of chex mix that spilled out of the bag late last nite. The sports seats stain so easily I had small grease spots from the mix.

I bought some scotch guard auto fabric cleaner and I'm trying to get it out. They were actually pretty dirty in general. Didn't look like it but the white cleaning cloth got pretty dirty.

I hope I can get the spot out. I leaning toward some
Katskins in my future.

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
yeah was 3 am coming back from DJing at a club and needed substance. moment if weakness and I payed the price. Looks to be getting better. Sent from my Argento 500
This to me sounds like an excuse...you sire are not forgiven for such a heinous crime! Don't let it happen again! hehe Glad it was able to be cleaned.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
sustenance! I eat in my car all the time. I also have a kid who is less than respectful to the interior no matter how much I remind her.

·
Registered
45 Posts
No food or drink should enter the car, it is a rule to live by and you obviously have failed to obey it. The countdown thing is funny cause I always have several steps before I leave as well, Sport mode, radio, seat belt, lights both headlights and fogs if needed, entire checklist before leaving. :)
My wife went to lunch with her dad the day after we got our Sport and called to ask if she could bring left-overs home. I told her NO unless she put them in a baggie....

·
Registered
650 Posts
No food or drink should enter the car, it is a rule to live by... :)
I always get looked at funny when I mention this rule to friends or family. I used to be a slob with my first car, and it only helped the general deterioration of the vehicle progress. The worst is when new riders ask "oh, do you mind if I smoke?"

TRY IT, AND I'LL SHOW YOU IN WHAT OTHER ORIFICE THAT CIGARETTE CONVENIENTLY FITS.

·
Registered
825 Posts
sustenance! I eat in my car all the time. I also have a kid who is less than respectful to the interior no matter how much I remind her.
That's what that little bit of hatch space is for. Kiddies fit nicely back there, without enough room to move around and get into trouble. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
That's what that little bit of hatch space is for. Kiddies fit nicely back there, without enough room to move around and get into trouble. :)
My seven-year-old daughter talks about how dirty mom's car is, and takes really good care of the Fiat. She's cautious not to bang the door into my motorcycle in the garage, she doesn't eat in the car, she wipes her shoes before getting in, and is very good.

Of course, that's because when I bought it I told her this would be the car she learns to drive in if she takes good care of it :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts