Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know the Fiats were available yet, and just looked while spending Thanksgiving in Florida. I stopped in Clearwater on my way back to Georgia. I came home with a 500,pale green, Cabrio pop. I fit my 70 lb retriever, luggage, Christmas presents, just "stuff" into my new fiat and zoomed merrily up I-75.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
WELCOME to the forum. so you got a Verde Chiaro Pop Cabrio? COOL!:)

Verde Chiaro is an EXCELLENT choice.....very retro. same color as our "Gumby"! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, BTW, My name is Jacquie.
I think I chose the pale green cause of the Fiats I always saw growing up...seemed like they were always pale green or cream colored.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Congrats. Got any pics? :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think I chose the pale green cause of the Fiats I always saw growing up...seemed like they were always pale green or cream colored.
They've got some nice colors all right - I really like the copper shade (Rame or something), but I tend to always go with black.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They've got some nice colors all right - I really like the copper shade (Rame or something), but I tend to always go with black.
Our Fiat is a Copperhead color. Everyone who sees it and tells us say it is BEAUTIFUL. We have had it a month now and have a little over 2000 miles on it. It is sooo much fun to drive. Like the Smart, it has a cute face.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts