Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dealer Northside Fiat of Houston emailed me with pics saying that my PE ROSSO is in the local rail yard which happened to be across the street from my office. It might as well be miles away since their is no access. I should have it in the next few days and then the dealer makes a few interior mods on door sill, door panels and tunnel before I take it home.
Regards,
Salvatore

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good Deal1 What kind of mods are you having done on the interior? I have never seen one of these cars so i have no idea what kind of mods are available or necessary.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I found it!!!!

Yesterday on my home from work I drove by the rail depot for Chrysler. Of course they were at the far end of a 2 mile walk along a public shore access point in Benicia, CA.

Sorry for the bad photo but it was low light and all I had was my BlackBerry. If you look real close at the base of the light ploe you can see a White Prima along with two Red Prima's.

BTW Luigi sends you Greetings. Luigi is my new 1958 600. Sad little car but just think of a 914 Porsche transmission and let you mind run wild..........I did! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
WOW! Congrats on your Fiat! I can't wait to start spotting cars on the road!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fiat #183 The only mod that is over the counter is the stainless door sill. The rest are custom interior trim items in leather and paint.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some pics of the car and mods. Have not done e-brake handle yet. More to come later

·
Registered
28 Posts
Salvatore, great pics btw. Kind of curious about the handbrake boot. Is that OE or after market?

update: nevermind I saw your previous post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts