Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having great trouble with the bluetooth in my 2017 Fiat 500e. I use a Samsung S7 + Verizon. I can connect easily without any trouble. But, the person on other end of every call says that the "feedback and echo" is so bad that they cannot continue the call. I have had the car to the Fiat service studio, they said they could duplicate the trouble but do not have a fix. They say they are waiting on a new softwre fix, but its been coming for months and never does. Has anyone else had this trouble? Thanks. Bob

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yup same issue with my 2016, both with galaxy s7 edge and S8.

No fix from dealer.

I am having great trouble with the bluetooth in my 2017 Fiat 500e. I use a Samsung S7 + Verizon. I can connect easily without any trouble. But, the person on other end of every call says that the "feedback and echo" is so bad that they cannot continue the call. I have had the car to the Fiat service studio, they said they could duplicate the trouble but do not have a fix. They say they are waiting on a new softwre fix, but its been coming for months and never does. Has anyone else had this trouble? Thanks. Bob

·
Banned
4,743 Posts
Sounds like (heh, heh, see what I did there?) that the gain on the microphone is set to high, or the volume on the hands free speakers is too high.

tEdolph

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes I have a 2017 500e. it worked fine until 6 months ago. i had a nokia with windows working just fine and one day I begin having the same problem . change my phone foe motorola with android n, and the problem persisted . change my phone again for another moto and still the same . I try and apple , and still the same . open up the rear view mirror to check the microphones (there are two at top) I think the one on the right is not working at all . actually the microphone works fine but not the connection i think. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts