Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Color me a whiner if you want, but this has been annoying me for a few days now, even though I would never buy these.

The listings for the badges on 500 madness seem just a bit wrong in the way they are presented (trying not to be rude) The Badges for sale, half of the pictures in each listing show exclusively the badge holder that isn't included in the purchase...and I dont mean it shows the badge with the badge holder (although some of the listing do this) I mean the only thing in the picture is the sold separately holder...how is this ok? In fact many of the listing show exactly 1 picture of the badge you a purchasing, and 4 pictures of the holder you arnt????

I have no problem showing a picture of the badge with the holder thingy...but I do have a problem when the overwhelming majority of the pictures are not of the product being offered for sale. I just don't feel its fair to the customer, and Im sure its an oversight that will get fixed.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I had to post this again

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Boris and the gang at 500 Madness are great people and if you just drop them a line, I'm sure they will get the issue corrected. :)

but 'mike', I'm confused as to which badges you're referring to. they have several listed. do you have one in particular?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts