Fiat 500 Forum banner

Programming the Key Fob to open all doors on first press?

8K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Larry 
#1 ·
Hello. I am new to forum. Not sure if I should be posting this question elsewhere. Has anyone had luck programming the key fob to open all doors on first press of open button? I tried the instructions in the manual which says to hold the lock button for 4 seconds, but less than 10 seconds, and then press and hold the unlock button, and then release both. I cannot get it to work???? Thanks for any help.

#2 ·
I had the same issues...Called my local dealer (Palm Springs Fiat) and they told me that for now the program does not work and Fiat will have a program in the future that will make the one push option work for both doors. I don't know why it was in the owners manual for that program??

#5 ·
I had the same issue. I looked closer at the owner's manual and it says that this process only works for vehicles not equipped with the EVIC. For those that have EVIC (which I think is all of them, right?) it says to refer to the EVIC instructions, which say nothing about it. I hope that FIAT addresses this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.