Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchase of a set of four Pirelli Winter tires and receive a $50 Visa Prepaid gift card

Purchase of a set of four Pirelli Winter tires and receive a $50 Visa Prepaid gift card, and for a limited time, a Pirelli Winter Car Kit. Hurry, offer ends December 31, 2013. Learn More:

Winter tires are recommended for the colder months, no matter how much or how little snow is on the ground. 45 degrees Fahrenheit is the temperature in which you should switch to winter tires. This is partly due to the compound of the tire and how it is designed to provide additional grip in these cold conditions

·
Registered
44 Posts
Good luck with that, I bought my tires in early September and I am still waiting for my rebate card(yes I did send in the necessary paper work within 2 weeks of purchase)

·
Registered
650 Posts
I would not recommend Pirelli tires to absolutely anyone. My Pirelli PZero tires started making excessive noise after only 9000 miles (less than six months of ownership). My local Fiat dealership verified that my tires have been regularly rotated and that my alignment is within 1/1000th of manufacturer specifications. They determined the tires to be defective, and Pirelli refuses to honor their tire warranty.

I've been fighting this issue for months. Do not support this company. I wouldn't take their tires for free.

Any other forum members experiencing issues with defective Pirelli PZeros which Pirelli has not authorized a replacement for, please contact me as I am looking at my legal options and would like for all of us to work together and see what can be arranged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts